Re: TP310 Floppy Cable

--------------------Begin Quote-------------------------
Does anyone know where I can order a replacement floppy cable for the
TP310ED?    I have tried all the IBM parts pages that I've bookmarked over
the years and also contacted a few  IBM vendors to no avail.  Since it is a
current model (and no part number is listed on the TP310 page in IBM's web
site nor in the user's manual), I find it frustrating and hard to believe
how difficult it appears to get.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

This part can be ordered from Parts at 1-800-388-7080
  part number (FRU) = 12J0521
  Part description = Diskette Drive FPC Cable

Drew

<std.disclaimer>