Re: 770 + OS2, bad news ...

On Fri, 13 Mar 98 16:20:19 EST, Robert Dewar wrote:

><<You're going to HATE this suggestion, but have you tried regular old VGA drivers
>>>
>THe problem is not nearly serious enough to be worth considering looking at
>a 640 x 480 postage stamp screen :-)
>
>I know nothing about the GRADD drivers ...

Same here.  Try just bugging the chipset company (what I do when I have
time; sometimes I purposely harrass companies "Do you have OS/2 software?"
or "Does this work with OS/2?" or "When will the OS/2 drivers come out?").

--
Paul Khoury   <pkhoury@loop.com>  http://pkhoury.dyn.ml.org
Sent from my ThinkPad 701CS