Subject: Re: Re[2]: [TP760CD] IOS ERROR, HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!
Author:  pkhoury@loop.com at Internet
Date:    2/19/98 11:13 PM

On Thu, 19 Feb 1998 08:42:28 -0600, John.Black@BNSF.COM wrote:

>     No, I closed windows and told him to reboot to MS-DOS prompt.

Try it from a boot disk then.

Take a blank or scratch disk, put it in the floppy drive,
type "format x: /u /s",

copy fdisk.*, scandisk.*, format.* to the disk, and reboot.

--
Paul Khoury <pkhoury@loop.com>
http://pkhoury.dyn.ml.org

Current system statistics:
The Operating System/2 Version is 4.00
Revision 9.029
There are 22 Processes with 85 Threads.
This machine's uptime is 0d 0h 6m 58s 632ms.