701C display prob

My 701C has run well for two years, but is now
about to be shipped off to ezserve for repairs.  Problem
is the display goes completely white off suspend, and  sometimes in the
middle of running a program.  I can get it up most of the time
by closing and opening the lid, or pressing fn+f4.  It started occurring
more often, so now its getting fixed.

Don't recall anyone else having this problem, but I suspect it
is not the cable, as moving the lid around has no effect.  Does
ezserve tell you what was done to fix a problem?  Since everything
was running perfectly, I'd hate to find I get my machine back with a
modem problem or the like if they replace a lot of the guts.

__

Frank Peckham

peckham@netcom.com