(TP560) Re: TP560 owners read this (was: DSTN display question)

If this is a known problem to EasyServe, why didn't they fix it on *my*
machine last week?  Like you, I included a note explaining the problem
(though I actually sent it in for a power problem).

Because of the distance from Honolulu to Memphis, even the most trivial
repair means at least a week without the machine for me, so I'm loathe
to send it in just for this.

Another question: if only the Easyserve techs know about this fix, how
does one initiate the repair process?  The usual telephone call gets you
the guys in North Carolina, not the guys in Memphis...

- David