Re: Mwave Problem

Yes, I did install the MWAVE DSP support.

After reading all the help and useful advice, I will doing a complete
reinstall this weekend.  Complete meaning Warp AND MWAVE.  It was a new
installation anyway, so nothing lost.

I've also downloaded all the latest versions from IBM Thinkpad Support
site, and hopefully those would be better.

Thanks again for all the help!!
Alvin Tan