Notes command file for TP701 internal modem

Hi,

Has anyone been able to get the TP701 internal modem to work under Lotus
Notes? If you have a suitable *.MDM file, please let me know!

There is a TP701-specific MDM file for cc:Mail (tp70114.mdm, from
www2.support.lotus.com/ftp/pub/comm/ccmail/modems/mdm.zip), but it doesn't
work with my modem version. Lotus says ROM BIOS must be A6.09 or later in
order to support the file, otherwise lost data connections will be
experienced (my modem is A6.08 and Windows did locked solid when I try to
call).

The generic 14.4K file (gen144.mdm) works OK with cc:Mail, but not with
Notes.

On a related subject, can the internal modem's ROM BIOS be software
upgraded?

Thanks,

-- Dominique
Dominique Pivard <domi@kenavo.fi>