Re: 765D first impressions

Ken K. Yee wrote:
> > Since I was most recently using a 760XD, the only difference between
> > that and the 765D is the display size (going up to 13.3" from 12.1").
>
> Thanks for the note.  I hope you know IBM just dropped the
> price on a 760XD to $4999...I'm not sure if you can get the
> difference back, but it might be worth a try.

Well, I picked that XD up the week after they were announced last
October. I don't think there's any hope in getting the difference back!
I did notice the price drop, however, and that makes it a real bargain!
--
Steve Hultquist, President                   Worldwide Solutions, Inc.
Internet Integration - Technology Engineering        Boulder, Colorado