Re: I'm being sarcastic

I just recieved my ThinkPad 701cs back from Easy, err, Hardserve, two days late, and the machine looks
good.  How good?  Worse than when I sent it in on Tuesday (for the overnight option).  It came back looking
like FedEx dropped it one two many times, or Hardserve wanted to purposely void my warranty so they would
have to deal with me again.  It still works, but the machine seems to be less stable, and when I opened up the
Hardserve box, I was shocked to find the keyboard shelf disattached, and that now my LCD is only attatched
by the flex cable and backlight cable (and the pillow holding it up on my sofa right now, while I sit here in a
very uncomfortable typing posistion).  Has anyone here had this sort of problem, that is, getting the machine
back from Hardserve looking worse than when it was sent in?  I filed a complaint with IBM regarding
Hardserve and one employee in the mobiles help center.  Hopefully I'll get a response on Tuesday.

Paul Khoury
pkhoury@earthlink.net
Regards,

Paul Khoury