Re: Direct X and 760ED

Yeah, I meant DirectX.  That's the problem when you write e-mail at 5:30
in the morning. :)  Anyway, I installed it without any problems (even
sound worked).  Only odd thing is that every time I restart Win 95 (or
cold boot) it goes into "TV Out" mode resolution (640X480X256) and I
have to do an Fn F7 to fix it.  Any ideas???