8 MB Memory for 750-C for sale cheap

I increased the memory in my slightly slow but trusty 750-C since
Win-95 and Office 97 demand so much.

As a result, I have a true blue IBM 8 MB memory card.  It cost
a small fortune 3.5 years ago, but I'll mail it to someone for
20 bucks if it can find a good use......

My 750-C has worked every day for 3.5 years without a
hitch, without a complaint or sick day.  It does ask for a
"raise" from time to time.  Like a new hard disk, memory,
etc.  But I love the reliability.  I'll stick with slightly slow for
a while.......

		Richard