Re: Warrenty

That is what it appears.   The thought occurred while reading the recent
thread about the 560s.   They seem like such neat machines but as has been
noted here -with displeasure- they only carry the one year warranty.

This month is the start of my second year of warranty on my 701C ;) -And as
I look toward an upgrade I will look first at the three year warranties.  I
have a friend who talks three year leases also...

BD