Re: subscription request

> Please introduce yourself!  Tell us what kind of machine you have,
> how it's configured (how much memory/disk, what accessories, etc.),
> and what operating system(s) you are using.  (send this to the LIST
> address -- don't just reply to this message!)

Hi, my name is Angus Hewlett, and I'm a student at the University of
Kent, in Canterbury, England.

I bought my Thinkpad second-hand about a month ago. It's a 755C with the
TFT screen, DX2-50 processor (which is a bit of a mystery), 540MB of
disk (which is not enough), and 20MB of RAM (which is a godsend). I'm
running Win95 and Linux on there - which is why the HDD is so tight.

I don't have any accessories at the moment except the case - but I'm
looking at a Dock II and maybe a BNC ethernet PCMCIA card. I've a few
unanswered questions about the machine - but I'll go and read the FAQ
and the archive first! Well, maybe not the ENTIRE archive... thank god
for search tools!

Angus - my other PC's a Cyrix :-)

--
- When all else fails, we can whip the horses' eyes,               -
- And make them sleep,                                             -