Restoring DOS/Win3.1 Card Services for TP701cs?

I'm looking to obtain card services for my thinkpad 701c dos/windows
side, and am wondering where/how to go about it.  This is probably a
naieve question, but i mostly use unix, and am in less than familiar
territory particularly when it comes to dos/windows os/hardware
configuration.

Quite a while back i wiped out and reestablished dos and windows on my
thinkpad, as part of a harddisk reconfigure and linux install.  I did
make floppy backups so i could resurrect the stuff, but it seems like
that only included the dos, windows, and os/2 base components.  Over
time i've picked up or reconstructed some of the useful extras, like
faxworks from the ibm ftp site 'mobiles' directory, but i don't seem
to be able to find any leads on resurrecting "card services".  I
gather that the backups don't include the thinkpad "extras",
particularly the c:\thinkpad directory where autodrv.sys is supposed
to be found?  (I have found the 701c_sas.exe, which contains all the
thinkpad-distribution .ini files, but of course the entries for the
drivers are useless without the drivers...)

Anyway, i looked all over http://www.pc.ibm.com for a place to pick up
card services, to no avail.  The 701_tips.txt identifies a number of
files:

IBMDSS01.SYS  DOS PCMCIA Socket Services Driver      1.35   04-05-95    14888
IBMDOSCS.SYS  DOS PCMCIA Card Services Driver        2.21   04-17-95    29535
DICRMU01.SYS  DOS PCMCIA Resource Map Utility        1.16   12-01-94    10806
$ICPMDOS.SYS  DOS PC Card Power Management Driver    2.22   12-01-94     4500
AUTODRV.SYS   DOS PCMCIA PC Card Auto Configurator   1.09   11-11-94    13644

all of which are not found when i search the site.  (I suspect they'be
been retired, due to diminishing tp701 support.)

I want all this because i recently got a 3Com etherlink III fast
ethernet/modem card, and i have it working with my linux side of
things, but it seems to need card services to be recognized on the
dos/windows side.  (I would like to use it with newly resurrected
faxworks that i obtained from the ibm site, netcom netcomplete, etc.)
Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Ken Manheimer		klm@cnri.reston.va.us	      703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives
		 1895 Preston White Drive, Suite 100
			   Reston, VA 22091