TP755CD apm/linux fixed

I can now boot my 755CD into linux via loadlin, with a kernel with apm
enabled.  All it takes is making a config.sys menu with a dos and linux
option, and when selecting the linux option, it loads nothing but mwave
drivers.

This is with PCDOS7.0/win3.1 NOT win95.  I don't think this will work for
win95 since it seems to play with the emm386 in a stange way.

But I forgot how nice it was to be able to listen to a CD while compiling a
new kernel....

Question:  Is it possible to use the built in microphone in Linux?

-Mike