Re: Which version of MWave for NT is installed?

mike_mahoney@mahoney-chevy.com wrote:

Michael,

I am specifically looking for a change in the modem driver which
raises a dialog (with the original NT 4.0 drivers) stating that
sound (audio) is not possible with modem connections > 14.400 bps.
Due to this limitation I'm not able to monitor the progress of
a connection via the speaker for 28.000 bps.

Any idea if this has changed with the drivers currently available
on ftp.pc.ibm.com ?

Thanks,
Carsten