tp750cs

Hello, folks.

I just recently acquired a TP750Cs.  Unfortunately, I don't have the
User's manual.  Could someone give me a quick explanation on what each
of these Fn keys are supposed to do: F2, F3, F7, F8, F11, F12?
Also, how do I bring up the BIOS setup menu before system boot?
And lastly, does the FN-F4 suspend feature consume battery power
while supended?  In other words, is it safe for me to suspend for
hours or days at a time while the AC is disconnected?

Thanks in advance,
Dave.
--
Dave Ahn,  ahn@indigo2.rad.bgsm.edu     "When you were born you cried, and the
           ^^ PLEASE NOTE CHANGE ^^      world rejoiced.  Try to live your life