Re: Mwave and Linux

I also have a 755CD running Linux.  You can get the Soundblaster
emulation to work by booting to DOS (This loads the DSP info into the
mwave chip) and then use loadlin to boot to Linux.  As far as I know,
(and I've been searching for a while) there is no support for the modem
features in Linux yet.  I heard rumors that there were 1 or 2 guys
working on it but I haven't been able to track them down.  As for now,
the 755CD is modem-less under Linux.

-Mike

--
mfukatsu@hertz.elee.calpoly.edu