Re: my thinkpad beefs

Eric said

"It's not so much the price itself (since I was already paying well over
15000$ for the whole unit) but I wish the rep would have told me so before.
 So I ordered the thing and it took me only 2 months to receive it
(back-order...)."

Did you tell him you wanted to pu the monitor on top of the unit? If not
how is he supposd to mind read.

I always find it very helpful to look through the entire catalog of
spare parts for a machine I intend to buy to figure out what might
be needed. That has saved me many surprises and is a good idea. Yes,
it is nice if your sales representative is good enough to know all
this stuff, and guess what you might want. But it reall is easy hese
days, especially with www, to find out what is available, and figure
out for yourself if you might need it.