Unresolvable mail address

A copy of your message is being returned to you because one or more of
the addresses you specified could not be recognized as addresses that are
understood by, or reachable from, this system.

Typically this means that a UUCP site you are trying to reach does not exist
in the UUCP maps, or that a domain name does not exist in the DNS, and
therefore cannot receive mail.

Please check your addresses for spelling errors, or consult with your local
postmaster or system administrator.

This is an automatic message.

P.S.: In bizarre circumstances you will see the address report below
      rewritten as site.dom!user@%s.  This happens when your envelope
      address looks like user@site.dom, where site.dom is not a valid
      hostname.

error: unresolvable: ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca

------- Original Message follows -------
external
rcvdfrom wildecho.maplesoft.on.ca ([192.139.233.5])
with SMTP
from <thinkpad@CS.UTK.EDU>
to <ebourne@fcgate.maplesoft.on.ca>