PCMCIA adaptor-snd module-CDROM

What, if any, sound alternatives to the onboard mwave exist?
This is for the 750CD that I have.  I love the incredible emulations
that my DSP chip carries out, they are incredible... But are there any
other alternatives that offer high-quality wavetable or better snd
production combined with GM set in a periperipheral tone module?

-73-
Marshall

Marshall F. Gilula, M.D          "El que busca mucho nada encuentra, pero
mgilula@gate.net                     el que busca nada mucho encuentra"
NeRD#1054   Co-Founder, MiamiNUG    ******standard disclaimers apply*****
          Carpe resurrectionem mortuorum