RE: suspend/hiberate feature on 755Cs in Windows 95

I have tried everything I can think of to solve the same problem on the same machine (755 Cs). The cause is definitely the Toshiba drive.

-josh

(BTW, I still have an 8 meg 75x card for sale - part 40G0276 - asking $275)

At 08:11 AM 1/19/96 -0800, PCCHAN@POMONA.EDU wrote:
>>I am unable to suspend/resume my
>>computer or place it in hibernation mode.

>Did you install the Advanced Power Management part of Win95? Check the Power
>icon in the Control Panel and make sure that it's set to Advanced.

yeah.  i did that already but it didn't work.  i also tried forcing it into apm
1.0 mode but that didn't seem to help either.  any ideas?