Re: problems with mwave

Robert wrote:
}
} Eugene said
}
} "I don't have my ThinkPad immediately handy, but a possible cause is
} that your line input is set to the microphone.  Look in the ThinkPad
} MWAVE program group for the Audio Mixer and see if this is the case."
}
} Do you mean the Auxiliary Control?
}
} If so, that is set to Line/CD, what should it be?

I just got my machine out.  In the MWAVE ThinkPad program group, there's
an entry (in mine) called "Audio Control".  If I go into that and change
my "Input Source" to "Mic", I get a nice shrieky feedback (to be expected
since the speaker is close to the mic).  Changing it back to "Line" or
to "CD" gets rid of the feedback.

Eugene.