Re: MWAVE modem under Linux

On Nov. 28 95, 06:06 PST, "Chris Hanson" <cph@omerie.ai.mit.edu>
wrote:

> I read a message about this recently on one of the Linux newsgroups;
> sorry I forget which one.  The upshot is that IBM considers the
> information proprietary, but the poster is organizing a campaign
> to get them to release it anyway.

I sure hope so. I'd like to see both a modem driver and a sound
driver under NeXTSTEP, and I'm hoping if someone can do it under
Linux, it should be possible to port to NeXTSTEP.

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator       Voice: 707 253 3130
Napa Valley College                         Fax: 707 253 3063
2277 Napa-Vallejo Hwy., Napa, CA, 94558
<fozztexx@nvc.cc.ca.us>           MIME ok, NeXTMail tolerated