Re: Sound in Win95...

".....installed Win95 (ditched OS/2...oh well...no apps!).  Anyway, is there a
way
to get the volume bar to work under Multimedia Settings in the Control
Panel?  I'm running a TP750C/36 Mb.  I looked at IBM's web page, but...."

~~~~~

it's been my experience that the multimedia software that comes with win95
overrides any audio controls you may have had previously, be they soundblaster,
mwave, or whatever.  try using the volume control in the multimedia folder in
the accessories folder in the program folder in the start menu... god, i hate
windows 95.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.
http://www.vmedia.com/michaelv/