Convert TP OS/2 C drive to HPFS

For you OS/2 Thinkpad users who have always wished you had an HPFS
drive instead of a FAT drive, I've tested the product Partition Magic
with my TP 755Cs.  I used it to convert the drive from FAT to HPFS.
The process was quick and uneventful, and now I've got an HPFS drive!
Clearly there are no Thinkpad incompatibilities.  E-mail me if you
have questions.

Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |