Subject: IBM PC Outlet
Author:  Michael J Sears <sears@ecn.purdue.edu> at SMTPLINK-Micros
Date:    7/28/95 2:40 PM

Hello all,

I've seen a few references here to the "IBM PC Outlet", can someone
post the number?  Is this different than "IBM PC Direct"?

thanks,

Michael

|  ___                 | Michael J. Sears, Graduate Student                  |
| (      __  __  __ __ | INTERNET:  sears@ecn.purdue.edu                     |
|  `--  |--'|  ||  (_  | Department of Agricultural & Biological Engineering |
|  ___) `-- `--||  __) | Purdue University                                   |
|                      | West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-1146  USA             |
|                      | Home Page:  http://www.evansville.net/~sears/       |