Hello! Waiting for 755CD...

Hello all!

	I've ordered a ThinkPad 755CD and am waiting anxiously for it
to arrive (around June 5th they say).  In the meantime, I am looking
to sell/trade my current system, a Toshiba 4600C.  Here are the details:

Toshiba T4600C, 486SL-enhanced 33MHz
12 MB RAM
TFT Color Active Matrix Screen (perfect - NO stuck pixels)
340 MB Hard Disk, 1.44 MB Floppy
1 Type II, 1 Type III+ PCMCIA slots
40 MB PCMCIA Hard Disk
2 MB SRAM PCMCIA Card
Parallel/SCSI Adapter
2 AC Adapters
2 BallPoint Mice (mouses?) w/QuickPort connectors (snaps on side of unit)
2 Toshiba NiMH Batteries
Dual Battery Quick Charger
Black Toshiba Carry Case
DOS 6.22, WFW 3.11, OS/2 Warp
Stacker, Procomm Plus/Win, Office 4.2
All the standard Toshiba stuff (MaxTime, etc.)
Printed & HyperText Manuals

	I used to use this to shuttle between the office and home, but now
I have a home office and no longer need it.  The forthcoming '755CD will
be my main machine (I also ordered a Dock I).  I am still looking for a
light weight machine to replace my paper-based PIM (a Franklin Day-Planner).
The Toshiba is just too heavy/bulky.  Mayble something along the lines of
a ThinkPad 500 series, or a GateWay Handbook, OmniBook 600, Dauphin DTR-1,
etc.  You get the idea.  If you have a small/light machine and would like
to trade (or partial trade) for the above mentioned Toshiba system, please
send email to jlee@ece.orst.edu.  I promise not to clutter this group further
with non-ThinkPad stuff (but after all, I *am* waiting for one to arrive...)