Re: Should I complain?

At 05:17 PM 4/7/95 -0400, Eugene Fiume wrote:
>I received my 755CE a few days back (wanted a CD, but you know the story).
>It's pretty nice.  When I start up the machine, there is exactly one pixel
>toward the centre of the screen that is off-colour.  I don't seem to notice
>it when Windows comes up.  The question is, is this a bug or a feature?
>Is it common in an active-matrix screen to have a bad pixel?

It's fairly common, and they'll tell you it's okay (I think toshiba says up
to 6 bad pixels is acceptable!).

Whether you complain is up to you, personally, I don't think a bad pixel is
acceptable, and sent a tp back once for a replacement.
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give the
watch to you.____jesse@spine.com____http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home