help!!!!

um... I have a tp755cs
and I left my reference manual in school
anyway, I turn my computer on and enter my password (which it accepts)
then the screen show

                O           >          I

what does that mean?
I have to turn the computer off since I can't do anything else.
then when I turn it back on, it does the same thing.
I saw that once but don't remember what it means and what I'm supposed
to do with it.

also, how do i enter the system "setup" for the thinkpads where you can
set passwd, and set power for external display, com ports, etc.

I thought I was supposed to hold the F1 key while turning the computer on.
and the problem above occured.
oh well...

help me!!!!!!

thank you

Sang Kim                     Je veux que tout le monde sache que j'aime
sk6k@andrew.cmu.edu          Alexis Hayes, la princesse de l'ecole de Denver
                             (WOW, quelle femme!)