Re: harddrives for tp755

On Sun, 15 Jan 1995, Sang H Kim wrote:

> I have a tp755cs
> I'm looking for a new harddrive that will work with it, any
> recommendations and cost AND availability.
>
> I'm looking for something around 500mb or larger.
> thanks a lot.

If you have WWW ability through Lynx or Mosaic, point at
http://shadow.net/~dwhite/thinkpad.html. There are several documents and
saved letters about new hard drives for the 75X series.

Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
      I am NSA of Borg: your private key will be assimilated.