Re: Tech manual

>I just asked my techinical sales person nicely, and she sent me one
>for free. On the other hand, I've purched 40 ThinkPads from her in the
>last two years
  My IBM rep pretty much disappeared a few years ago. They realized the
college was just buying PCs and they weren't making a lot of money from us,
so she just does AS400 stuff now. So 'till they make one that'll fit in my
bag... <grin> But they sure do treat you well when they like you, don't they?

>I hope you're not disappointed with the manual.  Its actually a 70 page
>newsprint booklet, approximately 4"x7"!
  They can scratch it out with coal on the back of a shovel for all I care,
so long as it has the info I need....  How much detail is there on pinouts
and things? I don't suppose it has any info on the dock and other expansion
connector devices, does it?

Donald Alan Whiteside			School of Computer Science
Eternal Student				Florida International University
    GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
      I am NSA of Borg: your private key will be assimilated.