my introduction

(stands up)

"Hi, my name is Jesse Montrose, and I'm a thinkpad addict."

It started with a 720, but I just bought a tp755cs/75, 12/340 and added a
megahertz xjack 14.4..

I use it mostly for windows software development, but also have my latest
game favorites, xcom and doom (in that order) loaded, as well as my longtime
favorite, omega (tank game from origin, out of print).

As soon as I get my home server up and running, I'll use it for slip and
mosaic, as well.

It's a desktop replacement for me, I have a few desktops here, and they
don't get used much anymore, they'll probably end up as servers for my net..

I plan to get one of the docking stations, upgrade to the 810 drive when
it's available, and add scsi and ethernet (probably both through the docking
station.)

I'm also a firm believer in offline usenet/mail and PCTools for Windows 2.0..
--
Jesse Montrose          jesse@netcom.com jesse@xaostools.com cis:76646,3302
                        I don't recycle, I'm a consumer, damn it, I consume.