Introducing myself

As suggested by the welcom message, I'll introduce myself to the list.

I am actually not currently a TP750 user, but I will be purchasing one
as soon as I get to Business School this fall through the MIT student
purchase program. I expect to use it for spreadsheets, statistical analyses,
word processing, heavy communications (I'm a BBS Sysop), and some limited
DTP (primarily related to B school projects.  I will be using OS/2 as my
OS (so presumably i'll be doing all these things at once ;-) ).

I would love to hear any suggestions people might have on how to buildup
and accessorize my ThinkPad.  At the moment, I'm considering a 750Cs
with a HD around 360MB, 12MB of RAM and a internal 14.4 fax/modem.
Does anyone have any comment about the performance of the TP750 with
this configuration running the types of things I'm expecting to run?
Also, would you suggest an internal fax/modem or PCMCIA? Assuming either
one of those, what modem would people suggest?

Thanks.

- Jon W.

--
Jon A. Wilcox   jawilcox@netcom.com   CIS: 75220,132