Re: R5RS in TeXInfo and HTML

I have improved my scheme program, "rrrs2txi.scm", which translates
(LaTeX) r3rs, r4rs, and r5rs to TeXInfo format.  It now translates the
formal syntax correctly and fixes many indentation problems.  I
removed commands which `texi2html' does not handle.

The URL	   http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~jaffer/Scheme.html
links to "rrrs2txi.scm" and HTML versions of reports 3 through 5.

For ftp access find:

ftp@ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu:pub/scm/rrrs2txi.scm
ftp@ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu:pub/scm/r3rs.txi
ftp@ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu:pub/scm/r4rs.txi
ftp@ftp-swiss.ai.mit.edu:pub/scm/r5rs.txi

--
I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT Artificial Intelligence Lab.