R5RS countdown

Here is a list of the changes I have made so far to the draft
of R5RS.  I am still planning on releasing it to an eagerly
awaiting world on next Friday, February 20th.

                                -Richard Kelsey

Added numbers to the subsections in the section on macros.

Corrected the spelling of Bruggeman in the references.

Removed a spurious `)' from the introduction to the section on macros.

Corrected the indenting of some of the code in the macro definitions
in section 7.3.

Replaced `and' with `or' in the definition of OR in section 7.3.

in the specification of COND.

Replaced
    Its value must be a procedure that accepts one argument;  this
    procedure is then called on the value of the <test> and the values
    returned by this procedure are returned by the cond expression.
with
    Its value must be a procedure that accepts one argument;  this
    procedure is then called on the value of the <test> and the value(s)
    returned by this procedure is(are) returned by the cond expression.
in the specification of cond.

Removed the use of `or' in the definition of COND in section 7.3.

Changed
   This section describes operations on Scheme's non-numeric ...
   This section describes operations on some of Scheme's non-numeric ...
at the beginning of section 6.3.

beginning of section 4.3.

Added
   Wherever an internal definition may occur (begin <definition_1> ...)
   is equivalent to the sequence of definitions that form the body of
   the begin.
to the end of the section on internal defines.  I had accidentally
removed this.

Added (begin <definition>*) back as a production for <definition> in
the formal syntax.