Re: null-environment inconsistency in core.tex.gz

   Date: Mon, 9 Feb 1998 17:14:43 -0500 (EST)
   From: "R. Kent Dybvig" <dyb@cs.indiana.edu>

   > The prototype is wrong.  NULL-ENVIRONMENT takes no arguments.
   > Thanks for pointing this out.

   I thought we had decided that null-environment must take a version
   argument, since the set of syntactic forms defined in the environment
   specified by the return value of null-environment depends upon the
   report version.

Oops.  I was befuddled.  The prototype is right, the example
is wrong.  Null-environment must take a version argument.

   From: Kent Pitman <kmp@harlequin.com>
   Date: Mon, 9 Feb 98 17:34:11 EST

   Even in the report versions where null-environment does not occur?

An implementation that supports version N of the report
is only required to support (null-environment N) and
(scheme-report-environment N).
                                   -Richard Kelsey