Re: Rabbit

      From: shivers
      That's because CALL/CC doesn't distinguish these things. It's too damn
      powerful. I do not like CALL/CC. It messes up my foundations for
      reasoning about programs. And if it interferes with human reasoning,
      that goes double for compiler analysis.

   From: jaffer
   In Steel's 1978 Thesis on the Rabbit (optimizing) compiler, he uses
   continuation-passing-style lambda as the compiler's intermediate form.
   Although call-with-current-continuation was not part of Scheme at that
   time it clearly would have been trivially handled by the compiler.  So
   I don't think any problems your compiler is having with CWCC are
   universal.

Olin's point was about compiler analysis of programs written in a
language that includes CALL/CC.  He was not talking about analyzing or
implementing CALL/CC itself.