DYNAMIC-WIND writeup

   Date: Tue, 11 May 93 23:32:56 -0400
   From: "Aubrey Jaffer" <jaffer@martigny.ai.mit.edu>

   DYNAMIC-WIND was not part of the handout.ps
   before the last meeting.  I have had to write my own description for
   SLIB because I couldn't find an official proposal.

I announced the availability of a description (part of the writeup of
the outcome of the meeting) on the Scheme list/newsgroup, but
apparently I neglected to say anything about it on rrrs-authors.  My
writeup of the meeting includes descriptions of everything we accepted
for R5RS.  It's in Ozan Yigit's repository:

    nexus.yorku.ca [130.63.9.66]: pub/scheme/doc/june-92-meeting.ps

There is an implementation of dynamic-wind in the same document.

Jonathan