internal define (was: macros expanding into definitions)

** If the current proposal is too big of a change, let me suggest
** another, more modest proposal that would make internal definitions
** more like toplevel ones.  I suggest we specify that the
** initialization of LETREC bindings must be performed in the given
** textual order.  Unlike toplevel definitions, internal ones would
** still be required to be declared before any expressions in a block,
** but at least, one could depend on the order of evaluation as you
** can with toplevel definitions.

I prefer this minimal change.

-Mark