Scheme Modules paper available

Jim Rauen and I have recently completed the final version of our paper
on modules in Scheme for the 1990 Lisp and Functional Programming
Conference.

The DVI file for the paper is now available for anonymous FTP at the
host Arisia.Xerox.Com in the file pub/SchemeModules.dvi.  Feel free.

If you cannot use FTP, and you really don't want to wait until the
conference proceedings are available, then send me mail and I'll add you
to my list of folks to be sent copies of the Xerox technical report
version of the paper (identical but for the formatting), ready in about
a week or so.

Thanks for your interest,

	Pavel Curtis
	Pavel@Xerox.Com