Re: URGENT RESPONSE REQUESTED!!!!!

I think it's important to keep two keep separate the issue of whether
'() and #f are distinct and the issue of whether any values other than
#t can count as true.  I don't mind having #f and '() distinct, but
I do not want Scheme to change so that only #t is true.  There are
many cases in which it is possible to pick one value to indicate
failure (even though there are also cases in which it is not), and
it is very helpful if that value counts as false.  It's not just a
question of IF, AND, and OR; a whole style of programming can be
made to seem wrong.