RE: dynamic binding

 I have tried a few times to implement a nice error handling mechanism in
Scheme ... modeled losely after exception signalling in Mesa/CLU/Ada.

 I have wanted FLUID-LET... one that dynamic unwinds so when an ABORT key
is pressed I don;t find myself in an inconsistent state.

 I cannot think of an elegant way to implement such a dynamic mechanism
without using REAL dynamic binding. Call me shallow, but I cannot imagine
how modules would help this... and I think exception handing enhances
modularity and is essential for programming in the large.
							   ~Zigroid
P.S. Please fix me if I'm broken... "proof by lack of imagination" is not
     very compelling, I realize.