Re: records; CALL-WITH-VALUES

I am sorry for not saying so earlier, but I do object to putting the
record proposal in an appendix to R4RS.  For some reason, I was waiting
for a formal "vote" to be called as for the other two issues (baby doe
and dynamics).  I do not feel that it is in the spirit of our agreement
not to make substantive changes to the report via email.  Furthermore,
I object to the abstraction-breaking elements of the record proposal.
They should be a part of the programming environment, not built into
the language.  I seem to remember that this concern was voiced by one
or more people when the proposal was first made, and that there was no
resolution.  It is an important enough issue that I think it should be
discussed at greater length before it is added to the report, even as
an appendix.

Kent