Re: records; BABY-DOE; another vote

Vote  |  Position
     /|
    / |  I do not object to describing BABY-DOE in an appendix to
\  /  |  R4RS, provided its semantics is compatible with the semantics
 \/   |  I favor.

      |  I object to describing BABY-DOE in an appendix to R4RS.

     /|
    / |  I do not object to semantics A:  "for-effect" continuations
\  /  |  accept any number of return values.
 \/   |

      |  I object to semantics A but I do not object to semantics B:
      |  "for-effect" continuations accept either zero or one return
      |  value.
      |
      |  I object to semantics A and B but I do not object to
      |  semantics C: "for-effect" continuations accept one return
      |  value.
      |
      |  None of the above.  Either I object to BABY-DOE, or I object
      |  to Clinger's stupid characterization of the alternative
      |  semantics for BABY-DOE.

[but then you knew that]
-Ken

P.S. look for a tape in the mail.