Naming BABY-DOE

For the purpose of generating an agenda item at the next Scheme
meeting, I would like to select a single pair of names for the
multiple values procedures.  Please vote for one of the pairs listed
below by putting your mark in one of the boxes in the Vote column and
mail your response directly to me at ramsdell@mitre.org.  I will
report the results at the end of November by sending mail to this list.

- --------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Continuation Linker	| Continuation Invoker.	| Generator first? | Vote
- ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------|------
			|			|		   |
 CALL-WITH-VALUES	| VALUES		| yes		   |
			|			|		   |
- ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------|------
			|			|		   |
 WITH-VALUES		| VALUES		| yes		   |
			|			|		   |
- ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------|------
			|			|		   |
 CALL-WITH-VALUES	| VALUES		| no		   |
			|			|		   |
- ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------|------
			|			|		   |
 CONTINUING		| CONTINUE		| yes		   |
			|			|		   |
- ------------------------|-----------------------|------------------|------
			|			|		   |
 COMPOSE-CONTINUATION	| CONTINUE		| no		   |
 CALL-WITH-CONTINUATION	| CONTINUE		| yes		   |

I hope this procedure will bring a reasonable quick resolution to
giving BABY-DOE a name.
John