Re: multiple values

> I agree again.  I believe the multiple values proposal being considered
> allows the "truncation" feature as an extension: the critical property
> is that (VALUES E) is always equivalent to E.

And this is the feature I'm most critical of.  Unless an implementation
does support the truncation feature, I don't see any reason why we should
require that "(values e)" be equivalent to "e".  I would like to feel
free to signal an error if "(values e)" is returned to a context that
is not prepared to accept multiple values.

Kent