Re: Quoting vectors?

Mitch,

As I remember it, the reason given for quoting vectors is that a case could
be made for a Scheme dialect in which #(foo bar baz) is seen as a function
application analogous to (foo bar baz).  In such a dialect there might, for
example, be a `rest' argument which was a vector.
E.g.:
  ((lambda (a b #. c) c) '(1 2 3 4 5 6)) ==> #(3 4 5 6)
etc.

I see no reason to force an implementation which experiments in this way not
be called Scheme on the basis of a single difference from a standard.

-Ken Dickey