Re: truth of '()

I certainly support unspecifying the truth-value of the empty list.  Unlike
Ken Dickey, I don't feel the need for an immediate change to specifying
that () is true, either.  I'm perfectly willing to give implementations one
more bounce of the report to get switched over.

Morry Katz is strongly in favor of unspecifying the truth-values of
non-booleans.  This has never appealed to me.  Morry, could you provide
more extensive support for your view that the ``resulting code would ... be
much easier to read and less error prone''?  I'm not convinced that the
status quo in this case is an example of ``traditionally poor semantics''.

	Pavel