Compromise

On Aug. 26, Gerry sent the following:

     Perhaps the correct stance is that the existing named let syntax
     continue to be supported for those who like it and a new special form
     be allocated for those who would like an alternative that they find
     more appropriate for their teaching style.

     I generally don't like allocating reserved words, but sometimes I
     think it is necessary to compromise on such an issue.  Why not have
     Kent and George choose their favorite, and we can all agree not to
     argue too strongly about it.

     Please pick a pretty name that is not likely to conflict with anyone's
     current usage.  Thank you.

After looking at all of the names suggested, I think recur is the one
that I choose.  Kent strongly agrees with this proposal.  Kent gave a
persuasive rationale for selecting recur and I concur with him.  Can
we now go along with Gerry's suggestion for compromise?